Find out about financial assistance for patients
For US residents only.
How to Take Treatment
ZYKADIA® (ceritinib) tablets
Convenient 450-mg once-daily dosing with food
A Change in ZYKADIA Dosing
ZYKADIA 450 mg once daily with food replaces 750 mg once daily on an empty stomach as the recommended dose. If you are currently taking ZYKADIA on an empty stomach, you should contact your health care provider to discuss the best dose for you. Do not change how you take your medication without talking to your health care provider.
How should I take ZYKADIA at the recommended 450-mg once-daily dose?
- Take ZYKADIA exactly as your health care provider tells you. Do not change your dose or stop taking ZYKADIA unless your health care provider tells you to
- Take ZYKADIA one time a day
- Take ZYKADIA with food
- If you vomit after taking ZYKADIA, do not take an additional dose. Continue with the next scheduled dose
- If you miss a dose of ZYKADIA, take it as soon as you remember. If your next dose is due within 12 hours, then skip the missed dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time
- You should not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit during treatment with ZYKADIA. It may make the amount of ZYKADIA in your blood increase to a harmful level